Jen Ferruggia’s Bikini Body Workout & Diet – Full Review & Coupon Code
If you are thinking about buying Bikini Body Workouts by Jen Ferruggia and wondering if it will be worth your time and money, I’ve got you covered. I’m Magaret! I put together a quick review to help you make the right decision.
Bikini Body Workouts at a glance
Product: Bikini Body Workouts
Creator: Jen Ferrugia
For: Women of all fitness levels who want to get a sexy “bikini body”
Course in a nutshell: a new 60-day workout and nutrition program to get a bikini body. The program is delivered in workout videos you can follow along and several eBooks. See below for details.
Price: $29.99 one-time access
Recommendation: 100% Recommended!
What is Bikini Body Workouts?
Bikini Body Workouts is a 60-day workout and nutrition program focusing on burning fat and sculpting body to look lean, famine, yet strong. It is designed to permanently change your lifestyle to stay fit – what you eat, how you exercise, and the way you live.
This alone is completely different than 99% of other programs in the market. It is not just a few simple tricks you lean in to lose pounds for a few months and gain them all back right after.
Meet the author
Jen Ferrugia is a college educated specialist in exercise movement and a former athlete star. She has spent ten years crafting her Bikini Body theories and practices. Her workout guide is designed to achieve a fit, strong, yet lean and famine physique – in everyday life or on the beach.
Jen has built and shaped her own body as an example of sustainable diets and exercises. She has helped thousands of women lose stubborn fat and shape their body.
Who is the Bikini Body Workouts for?
I think the below picture from Jen’s official site answers the question. So, I’m just going to copy and paste it here.
In short, the training is for every woman of all fitness levels who are tired of being and looking “fat” – and is ready to put in the work to change it. Yes, I said “fat.” You may think it’s not politically correct, but I’m allowed to say it because I WAS once overweight.
What’s included in Bikini Body Workouts?
- Bikini Body Workout Gym Guide – If you have access to the gym, think of Jen as your virtual personal trainer. Jen will walk you thought routines to get you the fastest results.
- Bikini Body Home Workout Guide – learn effective workout sequences which require minimal equipment. You can exercise at the comfort of your home.
- Bikini Body Nutrition Guide – easy to follow meal plans with a variety of options (and surprisingly delicious!). You will learn all about fat burning foods that help the body boost metabolism rate.
- 21 Day Booty Blast – extra workouts to shape your glute. Get skinny and lean legs, butt, and thighs with these exercises.
- Jen’s Workout Videos – Jen demonstrates each video herself. She also offers personal tips and advice to perform each exercise correctly to maximize results. You can watch these on your phone or a tablet.
- Lists of Bikini Body supplement for weight loss – You do not have to weed through overwhelming choices or waste your dollars on useless supplements.
- Bikini Body shopping list to help you make better nutrition choices and stay on target. You do not have to count calories. The program has plenty of healthy snacks built in, so you will no longer crave empty-calories foods.
The workout plan is designed to be performed four days a week for four days; each exercise lasting no more than 45 minutes. You get three days off each week.
If you are a complete beginner, an introduction course for beginners is included.
The course is available for instant download. It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. You can instantly download the eBook and the videos once purchased. I watch videos on my iPad and read through the eBook once before following the instructions.
What I like
- Gym or home – you can choose to workout at home or the gym (or both!). Jen leads you through simple, yet effective workouts you can do anywhere.
- Quality videos – The videos are top quality! For me, it is extremely helpful to have followed along videos. You can download them and watch them on your devices anywhere without the internet.
- Nutrition guide – Surprisingly, Jen’s nutrition guide is tasty. Because of the vast variety of choices, it does not get boring. More importantly, Jen teaches you to change your eating habits.
- Cost effective – To say Bikini Body Workouts is cost effective is an understatement. While it may not be the cheapest, it is cheaper than other “bikini” programs, like the one from Kayla Itsines. Itsines’ workout program by itself is double the price of the Bikini Body Workouts. Additionally, Jen does not require you to buy into a gym membership or spend hundreds on workout equipment.
What I don’t like
There really isn’t much I didn’t like about the course. $29.99 is well worth the investment in yourself and your future. But the follow list is worth a mention.
- No physical format. The only thing people might not like is that you cannot purchase a physical copy of the eBook. I just read it from my phone or iPad. I do the same with the workout videos.
The Bikini Body Workouts online course promises a bikini body in 60 days. It says true to its promise if you follow Jen’s instructions. It is one of the programs in the market that give you the biggest bang for your bucks. There is a reason why it has many positive reviews!
If you have tried other diet plans and accomplished nothing, it may be time to change it up. This product is different. The Bikini Body Workouts is a solid program with no fad diets you find over the internet.
Plus, you are not risking a penny. The Bikini Body Workouts comes with a 60-day, no-questions-ask refund if it does not work for you for any reasons (I certainly doubt that you will.) Which means you get to see the full program for FREE. And please, try it for the full 60 days before you decide one way or another. I am confident it will work for you.
I hope my review gives you the information you need to find the right solution for yourself. I hope you, at least, give it a try. Jen’s official site has a video explaining the program in details. I suggest giving it a watch.